At West Tennessee Eye, we are pleased to offer a wide range of vision and medical eye care services for our community! Our experienced optometrists, who are board certified by the American Board of Optometry, can provide you with thorough eye evaluations and determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength. Our trained optical team will fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and procedures are simple and painless.
Our team can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity
- Refraction for glasses
- Pupil evaluation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of both external and internal structures
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive vision exams
- Complete primary & secondary medical eye care services
- Contact lens consultation
- Advanced state of the art diagnostic instruments
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetes
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye surgeries
- Eye emergencies: Infections and Injuries
- Foreign object removal